Arcus is a leading research and strategy consulting firm whose mission is to help senior management solve their most challenging business problems related to change, growth, organization and operations. The firm applies a fact-based, structured technique to solve problems. Arcus is a trusted advisor to clients. We understand that clients want small, nimble consulting teams of seasoned people who have years of knowledge and experience. And they want practical, highly targeted information and insights to address their needs. Learn more about our services in areas such as growth, human resources, transformational change and non-profit sector for government, charities, healthcare/hospitals and universities.
“Needless to say, there are many firms that provide research and strategy consulting services, but few can deliver the value demonstrated in performing the scope of analysis, strategies, product evaluations and practical recommendations. Your commitment and ease of doing business with your firm ensured that we had a sound basis to address our most challenging business decisions.” – Mr. Peter Flattery, CEO, Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada
Leadership Viewpoint and ideas:
Innovative leaders share a view point on challenges and opportunities faced by their peers. Contact Arcus to participate in this series of leadership interviews. Learn more about our research and strategy consulting services.
Change Management and HHR: An interview with Dr. Douglas E. Henley, M.D., FAAFP, Executive VP and CEO of the American Academy of Family Physicians on what it takes for a new CEO to successfully take the helm of an advocacy organization. Read more.
Customer Insight: An interview with Mr. Jeff Cates, Managing Director of Intuit Canada on managing growth and change as key elements of a business strategy. Mr. Cates says you need to distil to those critical few areas that are going to deliver the biggest impact as you look to grow your business. Read more.
Loyalty Management: Mr. Andrew Zimakas, Chief Marketing Officer at ING DIRECT Canada (now Tangerine Bank, a division of the Bank of Nova Scotia) says the focus needs to be on the lower end of the financial pyramid. Read more.
Board performance: Mr. Donald McInnes- Chair of Prostate Cancer Canada and Executive Vice Chairman of Alterra Power Corp. Mr. Donald McInnes says the biggest challenge, or perhaps the biggest role, is assembling a Board of Directors, who can not only fulfill the governance role, but, more importantly, can help the charity be successful. Read more.
More Insights and Ideas from Business Leaders.
Insights and Research:
Ideas from one of Canada’s top management consulting service firms. We help clients develop strategies in over 30 sectors such as healthcare, retail, pharma, consumer, finance and technology. Read about insights that can help you manage, innovate and grow.
We surround clients with a wide range services to meet their evolving requirements. Clients like to work with Arcus because we take a fact based approach to their problems. Our Growth, Change Management and Operations solutions are based on approaches that have worked in the past for the most successful companies worldwide. Find out more. Review the diverse range of client successes by industry and case studies on projects undertaken for clients- with superior results. You may view the case studies by Industry or Functional Area.
- Learn how Arcus can help you manage and optimize your growth strategy
- Find out how you can acquire and engage customers with best practices
- Survey your stakeholders, prospects and customers with cost effective market research tools
- Engage your employees, attract and retain talent with proven HR strategies
- Conduct employee assessments based on a benchmarking methodology that compares outcomes with your peer group
- Recruit staff and senior executives by starting with a comprehensive position evaluation, capabilities and market compensation benchmark
- Use a proven change management model to manage change at your organization
- Leverage 30 innovation modules to lead and manage innovation initiatives
- Engage your employees to increase productivity with ideas from over 1200 HR professionals
- Learn more about workforce productivity strategies that lower costs and increase efficiencies