As a mid size business consulting firm, we collaborate with our clients throughout the engagement, we build support, ensure momentum, and reach workable solutions. We help to stretch and enhance our clients capabilities as they participate in the problem solving process. Explore ideas related to your challenges. Find out more about our collective experience, services and client successes.
Below is a sample of the range of services that Arcus has provided to clients. Please contact Arcus for case studies and to discuss how we can help you.
Faster, smarter decisions. Stay ahead of the competition with well-informed and strategic decisions. Find out how proven solution and reliable insights can help.
Respond rapidly to changing markets. Turn challenge into opportunity. Learn how to predict and respond to changing market conditions.
Strengthen profitable growth and efficiency. Learn about the differentiating features required to grow profitably and how other companies achieve it by leveraging our solutions.
Value through better ideas. Our commitment is to help our clients solve Business, Marketing and Communication Challenges.
Arcus Private Enterprise Advisory professionals partners with organizations to find proven ways to improve the performance of business operations and increase shareholder value in a competitive market place. A significant share of our consultants have over 25 years experience in specific functional areas and relevant industries. Hey have served in senior executive leadership positions within these organization. Our goal is to leverage the experience of our 245 subject matter experts and consultants to deliver unparalleled insight and value to clients. If your expectation is to engage an experienced and trusted advisor to private companies, we are here to help. Learn more about our services for private companies. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
A key driver of organizational performance and shareholder value is how organizations integrate the expectations of employees into their strategic plans. Most change management processes fail because management teams treat buy-in by staff as a given or afterthought. To the contrary, employee engagement in a change endeavour is the single biggest driver of successful outcomes. The tools used to improve outcomes may include the following:
Arcus is a leader in delivering value to North America’s mid market, growing, and entrepreneurial companies. We help Companies lower costs and increase revenue by implementing Best-in-Class practices in Business, Marketing and Communications Management. Arcus provides clients with strategic analysis and business solutions by harnessing best practices of Inc. and Fortune 500 Companies that have delivered superior business results. Learn more.
Arcus has helped business leaders address their greatest challenges, from reorganizing for long-term growth to improving business performance and maximizing revenue. We apply a handful of core principles to every client engagement. The company has seasoned professionals who bring not only valuable skills and knowledge but also hands-on experience in interacting with people at all levels of companies.
– Designing and implementing your strategic process
– Coaching you through the planning process
– Performing a strategic assessment of your business
– Conducting interviews of key stakeholders
– Facilitating your strategic planning sessions
– Preparing a written business plan
– Assisting in the implementation of your strategic plan
– Providing ongoing support to keep the plan on track
– Acting as a sounding board
“Arcus manages to consistently deliver tangible results on market research and strategy projects. They combine deep business expertise, powerful research capabilities, and innovative thinking to deliver substantial value.”
– Vice President, Nikon
Find out more about us. We invite you to learn more about us by exploring the links above. Email us for more information.
SME Business Surveys – strategic planning process
SME Business Surveys – strategic planning process. How SMEs can benefit from a structured growth strategy process.
- Survey of 1400 SMEs by Arcus earlier this year found that only 14% have annual strategic planning processes in place.
- Just 2% actually measure the impact of the plan at the end of the year. Vs 94% and 18% for enterprise companies.
- Key benefits include continuity and consistency in resource allocations, more flexibility in reacting to market situations, better staff retention, more stable cash flow management.
- Most important it allows them to see past the corner as one SME said to Arcus.
Key questions to ask:
- What should the plan include
- When and how should you create one
- How do you implement it
- How often should you review and revise it
- How will it compare and contrast with a larger corporation’s strategic plan