A key driver of organizational performance and shareholder value is how organizations integrate the expectations of employees into their strategic plans. Most change management processes fail because management teams treat buy-in by staff as a given or afterthought. To the contrary, employee engagement in a change endeavour is the single biggest driver of successful outcomes. The tools used to improve outcomes may include the following:
- Employee Effectiveness
- Executive and Board Compensation
- Executive/Staff Performance
- Executive Rewards
- Executive Search
- Job Evaluations
- Leadership Training
- Performance Management
Our experience spans many challenges in both public and private sectors allowing us to transfer best practices efficiently and cost effectively. To achieve our client’s goals, we may look at several tools such as decision tree analysis, strategy models and case based scenario planning. These approaches allow us to focus on what matters the most.
Below are examples of how clients deploy our services to improve business performance and outcomes.
- Create strategies to manage change related impacts of strategic, organizational, teams, processes, technology and operational changes.
- Optimize HR Performance and functional processes to align with business objectives and program development. Harness the best talent available by aligning job responsibilities with performance management goals.
- Design, deploy and deploy new organizational structures, processes and capacity for change to achieve a strategic vision.
- Benchmark job positions and salaries to lower HR budgets and increase recognition of high performers. Align strategic objectives with leadership assessments and performance management systems.