This section on Leadership Viewpoint and ideas is where innovative leaders share a view point on challenges and opportunities faced by their peers. Contact Arcus to participate in this series of leadership interviews.
HHR and Advocacy: Dr. Douglas Henley, EVP and CEO of the American Academy of Family Physicians on advocacy at Associations. Read more.
Customer Insight: Mr. Jeff Cates, Managing Director of Intuit Canada talks about customer insight as a key elements of strategy. Read more.
Loyalty Management: Mr. Andrew Zimakas, CMO at Tangerine Bank says the focus needs to be on the lower end of the financial pyramid. Read more.
Board performance: Mr. Donald McInnes- Chair of Prostate Cancer Canada and Executive Vice Chairman of Alterra Power Corp. Read more.
Innovation: Ms. Janine Keogh, VP- Consumer Insight & Strategy, Kraft Canada says innovation requires a framework. Read more.
Collaboration: An interview with Mr. Victor Garcia, CTO of HP. He says new technologies will drive performance and collaboration. Read more.
The variety, breadth, and depth of the projects where Arcus can be a resource are made unique by each client’s specific needs. Our Leadership Viewpoint series provides us with insights from leaders who actively manage large complex organizations and have a systems view of people, processes and technology in By providing a very small sample of projects we’ve completed, we can help you understand how and when to use our services. Visit the links below to find out more about a specific problem or opportunity you would like to address.
Below is a sample of the range of services that Arcus has provided to clients.
- A survey of 2,350 consumers and 1,320 business leaders for feedback on sustainability trends
- Architecting a multi-year change strategy for a Fortune 500 company
- Mentoring a CEO on organizational change
- Excellence transformation of a leading B2B services company
- Creating a new sales deployment model for a healthcare company
- Developing a position evaluation and compensation model for a professional medical association
- Improving services to customer segments by deepening their understanding of customer attitudes
“Arcus manages to consistently deliver tangible results on market research and strategy projects. They combine deep business expertise, powerful research capabilities, and innovative thinking to deliver substantial value.”
– Vice President, Nikon
Arcus has been quoted extensively in media on a range of topics and can offer research studies, insights and ideas. Here are some examples from the Globe and Mail, CTV, Global TV and others.
- Nordstrom countdown to opening begins – Toronto Star
- No lineups outside stores in five years – BNN
- Black Friday retail, marketing, and cross-border shopping trends – BNN
- Does global expansion need a local flavour? – Globe and Mail
- Art of the Pitch – Protect company’s interests when approaching giants – Globe and Mail
- Off-the-shelf technology or a custom design? – Globe and Mail