Build your Small Business. By collaborating with our clients throughout the engagement, we build support, ensure momentum, and reach workable solutions. We also stretch and enhance our Clients capabilities as they participate in the problem solving process. Explore ideas related to your challenges. Find out more about our collective experience, services and client successes.
CMC-MAS Program: Access up to 40 hours of business management advice at no cost. Please email CMC-IRAP for additional information. More >
Trying to grow your business more profitably? Get best practices and tips for achieving growth and efficiency – even in a tough economy. More >
Why choose Arcus? Our consultants have an average of over 22 years experience, twice the industry average. Already meeting the needs of successful small and midsize business customers, Arcus’ solutions can provide the best fit for your company’s unique requirements. More >
As a leader in research and strategic consulting, we offer clients a unique combination of fact-based industry knowledge and superior functional expertise. Below is a sample of the range of services that Arcus has provided to clients. Please contact Arcus for case studies and to discuss how we can help you.
Arcus is a Corporate Member of MRIA, HRPA, CMA, ICD, AMA, CME, Great Lakes Manufacturing Council. As a truly strategic firm, we offer clients a wealth of cross-functional experience. The firm has served clients since 2001. We have helped numerous clients in the private and public sector. Our clients tend to be in diverse industries and functional areas.
- What does Arcus offer? Arcus offers complete, integrated business management and business intelligence solutions designed specifically for businesses like yours.
- Which solution best fits your needs? Let our best-fit solution adviser recommend the solution – in just minutes.
Senior Advisors: The firm has seasoned professionals who bring not only valuable skills and knowledge but also hands-on experience in interacting with people at all levels of companies.
- Designing and implementing your strategic process
- Coaching you through the planning process
- Performing a strategic assessment of your business
- Conducting interviews of key stakeholders
- Facilitating your strategic planning sessions
- Preparing a written business plan
- Assisting in the implementation of your strategic plan
- Providing ongoing support to keep the plan on track
- Acting as a sounding board
“Arcus manages to consistently deliver tangible results on market research and strategy projects. They combine deep business expertise, powerful research capabilities, and innovative thinking to deliver substantial value.”
– Vice President, Nikon
Find out more about us. We invite you to learn more about us by exploring the links above. Email us for more information.
SME Business Surveys – strategic planning process
SME Business Surveys – strategic planning process. How SMEs can benefit from a structured growth strategy process.
- Survey of 1400 SMEs by Arcus earlier this year found that only 14% have annual strategic planning processes in place.
- Just 2% actually measure the impact of the plan at the end of the year. Vs 94% and 18% for enterprise companies.
- Key benefits include continuity and consistency in resource allocations, more flexibility in reacting to market situations, better staff retention, more stable cash flow management.
- Most important it allows them to see past the corner as one SME said to Arcus.
Key questions to ask:
- What should the plan include
- When and how should you create one
- How do you implement it
- How often should you review and revise it
- How will it compare and contrast with a larger corporation’s strategic plan