With inhouse market research resources and a vast repository of best practices, Arcus applies a fact-based, structured technique to solve problems. Arcus complies with global standards in professional services.
We understand that clients want small, nimble consulting teams of seasoned people who have years of knowledge and experience. And they want practical, highly targeted information and insights to address their needs.
Below is a sample of the range of services that Arcus has provided to clients. Please contact Arcus for case studies and to discuss how we can help you.
Review a sample of our client successes.
- A survey of 2,350 consumers and 1,320 business leaders for feedback on
- Architecting a multi-year change strategy for a Fortune 500 company
- Mentoring a CEO on organizational change
- Excellence transformation of a leading B2B services company
- Creating a new sales deployment model for a healthcare company
- Developing a position evaluation and compensation model for a professional medical association
- Improving services to customer segments by deepening their understanding of customer attitudes
Arcus has been quoted extensively in media on a range of topics and can offer research studies, insights and ideas. Below are some examples of recent coverage.
- Nordstrom countdown to opening begins – Toronto Star
- No lineups outside stores in five years – BNN
- Black Friday retail, marketing, and cross-border shopping trends – BNN
- Does global expansion need a local flavour? – Globe and Mail
- Art of the Pitch – Protect company’s interests when approaching giants – Globe and Mail
- Off-the-shelf technology or a custom design? – Globe and Mail
Leadership Viewpoint and ideas
Learn from innovative leaders to help your organization grow, innovate and optimize its performance in many areas including HR, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
Siemens on R&D and Growth Strategy
Mr. Dirk Miller, VP, Siemens. says investments in research and development can be an effective growth strategy for companies today. Read more.
CEO view on strategic planning
A survey of over 1500 C-level executives indicates strategic planning can be a frustrating exercise. The top concern is lack of visibility into the impact of plans. Read more.
The variety, breadth, and depth of the projects where Arcus can be a resource are made unique by each client’s specific needs. By providing a very small sample of projects we’ve completed, we can help you understand how and when to use our services. Visit the links below to find out more about a specific problem or opportunity you would like to address.