“Needless to say, there are many firms that provide research and strategy consulting services, but few can deliver the value demonstrated in performing the scope of analysis, strategies, product evaluations and practical recommendations.”— Mr. Peter Flattery, CEO, Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada
Latest in Ai. Google just revealed Gemini and will directly integrate the AI into Google apps. The GPT-4 competitor comes in 3 models — Ultra, Pro, and Nano. Details.
Interviews with leaders on how to manage your biggest challenges. Learn from their experience and tap into their wisdom. Read more>
Analysis of business events and implications and lessons for leaders. Read more>
Ideas from Innovative leaders to help organizations grow, innovate and optimize their performance in many areas including HR, Marketing, Sales and Operations. Read more>
Arcus offers clients a unique combination of fact-based industry knowledge and superior functional expertise to address your challenges. Our consultants have an average of over 22 years experience, twice the industry average. Find out more about our growth, change management and operations services.
- Growth Strategies: Learn how Arcus can help you manage and optimize your growth strategy
- Engage Customers: Find out how you can acquire and engage customers with best practices
- Survey your stakeholders, prospects and customers with cost effective market research tools
- Regulatory compliance filings: Comply with AODA, Pay Equity, Occupational health and safety (OHS) and other HR related filings. Some need to be filed every year.
- Engage your employees, attract and retain talent with proven HR strategies
- Conduct employee assessments based on a benchmarking methodology that compares outcomes with your peer group
- Recruit staff and senior executives by starting with a comprehensive position evaluation, capabilities and market compensation benchmark
- Manage Change: Use a proven change management model to manage change at your organization
- Innovate: Leverage 30 innovation modules to lead and manage innovation initiatives
- Engage Staff: Engage your employees to increase productivity with ideas from over 1200 HR professionals
- Improve productivity: Learn more about workforce productivity strategies that lower costs and increase efficiencies
- Empower your decision-making with comprehensive, trusted data.
- Gain actionable insights with access to real-time Canadian consumer, business and sector spending and location data.
- Inform economic policy, investments, sales deployment and strategic plans by looking at trends across different industries and regions in Canada.
- Influence your businesses’ future growth plans by understanding consumer behaviour
Ideas and Research
Ideas from one of Canada’s top management consulting service firms. Our consulting practices help clients develop strategies in over 30 sectors such as healthcare, retail, pharma, consumer, finance and technology. Read about insights that can help you manage, innovate and grow.
Analysis of current business events and implications and lessons for leaders. Perspectives of leaders and lessons they draw from events. Read more.
Canada Macro Report– Monthly update. Real gross domestic product was basically unchanged in August for the second consecutive month. Lower factory output was a large drag on activity, down for the third month in a row. Accommodation and food services and retail activity also contracted in August, while higher wholesaling activity and mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction offset declines. Read more.
- The Accessible Canada Act is now open for review.
- Mandatory Regulatory filings can be complex time consuming tasks.
- Measure outcomes. Not tasks. An Arcus survey of 2615 knowledge workers.
- Reducing hallway healthcare with OHTs- a lack of beds for alternative levels of care (ALC).
- Supporting teams when uncertainty Is High- four strategies to help their direct reports .
- Hybrid work models are evolving- over half of employers are considering workforce reductions.
- Workplace Experiences and the importance of customization.
- Women in the workplace – flexibility is a top desied benefit.
1 million missed cancer screenings
An Arcus report detailing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the cancer community, both in patient care and research practice. Read more.
Customer Insight: Mr. Jeff Cates, Managing Director of Intuit Canada talks about customer insight as a key elements of strategy. Read more.
Siemens on R&D and Growth Strategy: Mr. Dirk Miller, VP, Siemens. says investments in research and development can be an effective growth strategy for companies today. Read more.
Lesson from the GFC
The overriding lesson from the financial crisis: A viewpoint from Mr. Jim Leech, Ex. President and CEO of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, with $129.5B in net assets. There are several relevant ideas for business in this interview. Read more.