Arcus is a Non-Profit and Public Sector Consulting Firm and a trusted advisor to non-profit and public sector clients. We understand that organizations want small, nimble consulting teams of seasoned people who have years of knowledge and experience. And they want practical, highly targeted information and insights to address their needs.
Arcus is a leading research and strategy consulting firm whose mission is to help senior management of public sector organizations solve their most challenging problems related to growth, organization and operations. The firm applies a fact-based, structured technique to solve problems.
Universities and Colleges
Diversity and Inclusion
Recreation & Culture
Client Case study:
Arcus helped Telefilm Canada with a Change Management Strategy linked to a Technical and Manufacturing Skills Program (TMS) anda Business Improvement project . The organization managed the human change associated with this initiative to mitigate risks in terms of stakeholder engagement, adoption and performance sustainability.
Client testimonial: Mr. Peter Flattery, CEO, Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada
“Needless to say, there are many firms that provide research and strategy consulting services, but few can deliver the value demonstrated in performing the scope of analysis, strategies, product evaluations and practical recommendations.”
Sample projects in the public sector:
- Learning Needs Assessment: Educate staff and management on change and to assess their ability to adapt to a new environment
- Transition Strategy: Develop and implement a transition strategy for the Client to assume a much wider mandate and a tripling of their Human Resources and to coach the Management team.
- Organizational Knowledge Management: Manage the human change associated with this learning initiative to mitigate risks in terms of stakeholder engagement, adoption and performance sustainability.
- Corporate Mission and Vision Development: Develop a vision for the future of this division and an action plan to achieve this vision.
- Current and Future Organization Assessment: Describe the preferred future and to develop learning plans to get there and to solve current operational problems.
- Training and Coaching Strategy: Develop and implement a training and coaching strategy for the new communications managers in order for deal with change.
- Arcus partner Pinnacle Group’s processes are featured in a Harvard Business Review article on business process re-engineering at Volkswagen of America. Read more.
- Fanshawe College
- Government of Ontario
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Department of Indian and Northern Affairs
- Department of Justice
- Department of National Defense
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Public Works
- Department of Transport
- Electricity Sector Council
- Environment Canada
- Government of Jamaica
- Human Resources Canada
- Industry Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Public Administration of Brazil
- Public Sector
- Public Works
- Revenue Canada
- Telefilm Canada
- Textiles Human Resources Council