Measurable results: Dealing with complexity, constant change and resource optimization are priorities for growing for-profit and non-profit organizations. Change requires flexible leadership. Arcus believes that top management needs to learn about how to leverage best practices for effective change within their organizations. Benefits include substantial shareholder value, lower costs and streamlined businesses.
Benefits: Arcus guides organizations through the “must do” activities for each phase of project: planning, design and implementation. Managers and supervisors are key to project success. Our focus is on identifying the most effective tactics for deploying change and dealing with resistance within a group across key functional areas- Financial, Processes, Stakeholder Related and Learning and Growth.
What are the most effective methods of communication, and how frequently should the objectives and progress of the project be communicated? Our consultants draw upon years of direct, front-line experience in a full range of industries. From Energy to Insurance, we help clients harness change and boost performance. The most important influencer of success is clear communication from business leaders to all employees throughout the organization.
- Success drivers: Isolating substantial contributors to success of change management initiatives is critical.
- Barriers: Successful change requires organizations to overcome resistance from employees across levels. One of the other challenges is inadequate buy-in at senior management levels.
- Message: It is important for employees to heard key messages about change from their immediate supervisor and the Chief Executive Officer. Their expectation is to receive different dimensions of the message from each level.
- Resistance: Identifying areas where potential resistance may occur with reasons for the resistance with help to develop a more robust solution.
- Top management perspective: Visible leadership is the single most important influencer of adoption of change management practices.
Human Resources Consulting Services
What drives a great HR strategy? We have found that the most reliable and persuasive HR strategies are built on the intersections of the company’s capabilities, uniqueness and seamless execution. Businesses have to address a unique set of barriers that often require deeper insight. Arcus offers a fact based approach to align an organization’s strengths with customer needs.
Learn more about our Human Resources services:
FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES AND HR LEADERS
- Employee Effectiveness
- Executive and Board Compensation
- Executive/Staff Performance
- Executive Rewards
- Executive Search
- Job Evaluations
- Leadership Training
- Performance Management
Dealing with complexity, constant change and resource optimization are priorities for growing for-profit and non-profit organizations. Change requires best practices in organizational effectiveness and flexible leadership. CEO’s need to learn about how to leverage best practices for effective change within their organizations. Benefits include substantial shareholder value, lower costs and streamlined businesses.
Our change model is based on practices of HROS (highly reliable organizations) in sectors with complex operations such as healthcare and nuclear energy. These organizations follow proven methodologies because human errors can have potentially catastrophic consequences. The comprehensive approach integrates process and human dimensions of change. Please review a few sample projects to learn more about our approach on an engagement.