Don’t wait until it’s too late. Start your planning now!
For the first time in over 40 years, the World Health Organization has declared an influenza pandemic. This declaration reflects greater spread of the H1N1 flu virus. Although the severity of cases to date has been mild, H1N1 could mutate at any time to a more virulent strain. Workplaces need to prepare now for the worst.
A pandemic may seriously affect your business. But there are steps you can take now to decrease the risks to the health and safety of your employees, the continuity of business operations and your company’s bottom line.
With Arcus’ newest course you will learn:
- What defines a pandemic and how infectious diseases spread
- Strategies for infection control that you can apply in your workplace
- Steps for minimizing the impact of a pandemic on your business
Who Should Attend
- Senior executives
- Human Resources Managers
- Business Continuity Professionals
- Health and Safety Managers
- All influenza – not just the current strain – must be taken seriously. Start your planning now and protect your business and employees from the effects of a pandemic.
$100 per employee (includes on-site workshop, education materials, webinar and follow up support). Highly flexible packages for over 10 employees are available with variable pricing for onsite, webinar or online Pandemic Preparedness Training for Employees.
This course can also be delivered on-site. Call (416) 710-2727 to order the Arcus Customized Pandemic Tool Kit for Employees and a comprehensive overview of our services for companies. A highly customized Pandemic Guide for Employees costs just $30 e.a.