Innovation and Insight: Book review of the week
The need for winning business strategy has never been greater. Strategic planning provides your business with a competitive edge — focusing your resources, improving your results and opening up new opportunities for financing. Strategy is a process, not an event. An effective strategic planning process involves four phases:
- Strategy : developing a shared vision for your business.
- Planning : the process of sharing your newly defined vision with all stakeholders-employees, shareholders, customers, investors and lenders.
- Execution : implementing the plan and enlisting the commitment of all stakeholders.
Continuous Improvement : making adaptations and improvements to the plan as it evolves over time.
Strategy has nothing to do with the size of the business. In any competitive environment, organizations that can outthink, outplan and outmaneuver their competitors gain business advantage.
Developing a Winning Strategy provides a practical planning framework for entrepreneurial businesses. Using it, entrepreneurs can help their teams make appropriate strategic choices, understand the strategy and focus on the critical factors for success.
Developing Winning Strategy
An excellent strategy, understood by your team and executed with vigor and commitment, can be the difference in developing and sustaining competitive advantage. This is why so many successful businesses have invested in their strategic processes. Done right, strategy makes a difference. Anticipating opportunities and challenges, identifying key markets and managing change is critical to your success. Our strategic planning services can help your business seize those opportunities and manage change more effectively.
How We Can Help
Our strategic planning professionals can help make your strategic planning process more efficient and successful. We can help you by:
- Designing and implementing your strategic process.
- Coaching you through the planning process.
- Performing a strategic assessment of your business.
- Conducting interviews of key stakeholders.
- Facilitating your strategic planning sessions.
- Preparing a written business plan.
- Assisting in the implementation of your strategic plan.
- Providing ongoing support to keep the plan on track.
- Acting as a sounding board.
Find out more about us. We invite you to learn more about us by exploring the links to the left. Email us for more information.