The key to our consulting services is our ability to integrate our know-how in functional areas with our deep industry knowledge. Click on the strategy models below to learn more.
- Model One – “Basic” Strategic Planning
- Model Two – Issue-Based (or Goal-Based) Planning
- Model Three – Alignment Model
- Model Four – Scenario Planning
- Model Five – “Organic” (or Self-Organizing) Planning
This very basic process is typically followed by organizations that are extremely small, busy, and have not done much strategic planning before. The process might be implemented in year one of the nonprofit to get a sense of how planning is conducted, and then embellished in later years with more planning phases and activities. Planning is usually carried out by top-level management.
- Identify your purpose (mission statement)
- Select the goals your organization must reach if it is to accomplish your mission
- Identify specific approaches or strategies that must be implemented to reach each goal.
- Identify specific action plans to implement each strategy.
- Monitor and update the plan
Balanced Score Card
Strategy is all About Implementation. The Arcus approach is all about Implementation. A Balanced Scorecard can only have value if it is linked to the organizations Strategic Direction. Read more.
- Boost current revenue streams.
- Mine current services for new revenue opportunities.
- Develop new services with revenue-building potential.
- Cultivate new sources of revenue.
- Reverse losses.
- Enhance the ratio of revenue to cost.
- Reallocate resources.
- Invest in key programs and people.
- Streamline operations
- Create volume-building programs.
- Drive up customer satisfaction.
- Secure funding for winning programs.
Find out your company’s performance against a benchmark of 500 of North America’s most successful companies. Contact us for an evaluation of your corporate strategy and an ROI audit.